Monday, December 19, 2011

my family style christmas

On this icy cold day, I remember my brother Dennis taking all the kids out to get the Christmas tree in his vintage pickup as I'm preparing for Christmas Eve with the family at my home...while  pulling out all the old family photos + home movies of Christmas' past, I  found these favorites from my "White Christmas" book...still love these shots by William P Steele!  Hope your Christmas is as warm and filled with family Christmas memories as mine!

3 comments:

  1. I think I want to live inside this picture. You have created such a wonderful holiday feel with a few captured moments in time. Thank you for sharing.

    www.ericaluckedean.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous and heart-warming! Love the feeling here!

    Deborah :)

    ReplyDelete